IGNITES JULY 1, 2013
Love the message of this ministry? We do, too. Help spread the word of Hot Summer Nights to couples everywhere…you never know when the right message will end up in the hands of someone in need.
- Share with your Parish and Friends
- download our flyer for insertion in your parish bulletin, church bulletin board, or just about anywhere
- Post in your Blog (& download the graphic below)
- sample message: Marriage – it’s one of the greatest gifts we’ve been given, yet – sometimes – one of the things we take most for granted. This July, spend 30 Hot Summer Nights with us as we bring you a different article each day focused on real life marriages, passion, love, and faith. Need some ideas for a romantic, fun, silly, thoughtful, or impromptu date night? Visit our Date Night Idea Linkup, where you’ll find a ton of ideas for celebrating with your partner. Check back all month long, as new ideas will be posted each day. Visit: http://goo.gl/8bej8
- Share on Facebook (& download the graphic below)
- access our Facebook page to share the day’s latest article
- use the hashtag #hotsummernights when sharing!
- Add to Pinterest
- graphics within each page and post have the PinIt Button embedded to make sharing easy
- access our Pinterest “Hot Summer Nights” page to share our pins
- pin the “Hot Summer Nights” graphic (below) for full access!
- Send a Tweet
- sample messages:
- Hot Summer Nights: Marriage, Love, Passion, & Faith every day in July: http://goo.gl/8bej8 #HotSummerNights
- Revitalize your Marriage this month! http://goo.gl/8bej8 #HotSummerNights
- include hashtag #hotsummernights
- follow us on Twitter to share our Tweets
- Post to Google+ (& download the graphic below)
- check out our Google+ Posts and share them in your circles
- Add a button to your Blog
<a href=”http://faithandfabric.blogspot.com” target=”_self”><img src=”https://faithandfabricdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Logo3-150.png” alt=”Faithandfabric” width=”125″ height=”125″ /></a>
(Visited 85 times, 1 visits today)
Love this idea. Can;t wait to read the posts that are shared!
I grabbed your button, which is SO great…did you design it?? I can't figure out you tech savvy people do that! Luckily, my son can make buttons and he can take existing buttons and create HTML…which I know is not all that hard…but still, it escapes me.
Love this post! Great ideas….
I will be posing in late June and I'll send you the post URL…Kev did get that role and so we are not leaving until the first week in July……
Have a lovely day! Thanks for all the details on this!
Chris, you're just adorable! Yes, I made the button but used a bunch of really great text creation tools I found online (all free – yeah!). I'm excited for you and your family with your son getting that role – what a memorable summer you're going to have. Can't wait to kick off the project in July, and blessed to count you among the authors.