We have a robust test team, and all our patterns are fully tested before they roll out. However, mistakes can still happen, and clarifications can still be needed. That’s why we have this page: it’s our way of ensuring you have the most current information before you start sewing.
- QUILT PATTERN: SAND CRABS:
- Have a few questions on how those crab pieces come together? Watch the video here, and check out the photos below for further detail and explanation.
- QUILT PATTERN: SILENT NIGHT:
- On page 6, the trimming of the pieced blocks should say to square them at 3″ (and not 2.5″).
- Patterns purchased after 11/1/20 have all been corrected.
- QUILT BLOCK: LOVE LETTERS:
- Piece J is missing the “J3” designation at the bottom