In honor of Saint Patrick’s Day, a fun activity to do with kids – in my opinion – is anything that involves handprints or footprints! I think they’re a great way to capture the tiny little size of those adorable babies…and a way to get them to make handprints you actually *want* as opposed to the jelly handprints on the wall that you don’t. Besides, it’s a great way to still be Irish if you can’t be in Ireland to celebrate.
We made this amazing Pot o’ Gold – complete with shamrock – at a Saint Patrick’s Day party sponsored by the amazing Kylie at Made by a Princess / Parties in Style. …and, if you’re order generic cialis online uk into a rainbow-themed Saint Patrick’s Day, be sure to complete it with a rainbow & pot of gold cake.
WHAT YOU NEED
- white paper – the thick kind (construction paper is perfect!)
- rainbow (assorted color) glitter paint
- embellishments…we had a cutout of a pot and “gold” to fill it with
- tiny little hands to stamp
- Paint the hand of your little guy (or girl). Run different colors down each finger in the rainbow order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet
- Stamp their hand onto the paper
- Paint a rainbow towards the bottom corner
- Add embellishments, and enjoy!
[…] even call him my lucky charm. You already know I love handprint crafts like this Leprechaun and Pot o’ Gold Rainbow…so here’s another adorable one to add to the fridge….or add to your artwork book […]