~ THIS YEAR’S SALE HAS ENDED ~
How did you spend Advent last year? For many (including me!) the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas has become a hectic season of preparations and premature celebrations. This year, I’ve been working to get a jump on the crazy that Advent brings, and am already finding a greater sense of peace in not stressing (as much as usual) over the anticipated extra time, effort, and costs that often accompany this time of year.
You see, I found, and am thankful to be part of, the Catholic Mom Bundle. Included in the bundle are 24 amazing items that are already making my upcoming holiday season one that is less hectic and more focused. Each item in the bundle is totally unique and – on its own – makes the perfect gift for someone. I’m planning on giving the embroidery pattern to my mom, who enjoys hand sewing as my dad takes in a football game. With my son, I’ll be printing out the Advent Homeschool Unit, as well as the Saint Trading Cards and St. Nicholas Activity Pack – he’s going to love those! My niece and nephew will be receiving the North American Martyrs book, as well as the great Advent Activities for Families from Catholic All Year.
For me? The printables. You guys, all the printables. I’ve already printed out the . I’m also reading the included book, “25 Ways to Uplevel your Family’s Mealtime Prayers”, and have a few new ideas that will be nice to try out.
For 5 days, 20 incredibly talented Catholic businesswomen have pooled together their best resources for moms. With products for liturgical living, personal faith, emotional health, catechesis, creativity, family prayer, home organization, home management, and more, this bundle has everything our family could ask for – with the exception of the Christmas tree! It’s been such a gift for my family that I want to share it with you, too. Included in this bundle, from me, you’ll find two (2!) of our most popular quilt patterns: the Advent Wreaths quilt pattern and the Advent Decor quilt pattern.
This beautiful bundle, available now through November 22nd, includes:
- 25 Pockets of Prayer for Advent by Lindsay Schlegel
- 3 Keys to a Deeper Relationship with God by Say Yes to Holiness
- 7 Ways to Uplevel Your Family Meal Prayers by AromaRosary
- A Busy Catholic Woman’s Daily Planning Routine by Tami Kiser
- Adoration Prayer Bundle: for Moms and Children by Gina Fensterer
- Advent and Christmas Vocabulary Unit by Elevator to Heaven
- Advent Wreath Quilt and Advent Home Decor Sewing by Faith and Fabric
- Art Camp eCourse by Beyond the Stick Figure
- Catholic All Year Printable Advent and Christmas by Kendra Tierney
- Catholic Saints Trading Cards and Coloring Pages by Catholic Paper Goods
- Classic Prayers Wallpapers – set of 15 by Green Catholic Burrow
- Family Toolkit Bundle: Choosing Your Child’s Patron Saint and Executive Decisions: A Practical Guide to Reordering Your Family’s Heart, Head, and Home by Ginny Kochis
- Feast Day Fun Liturgical Wall Calendar by ArmaDei
- How to be a Good Catholic on Social Media E-Course by Catholics Online
- Latin Advent and Christmas Hymn Prints by Books Faith Life
- Madonna and Child Embroidery Pattern by Happy Nest Home Goods
- Marriage bundle—Advent Challenge Calendar and Guide for Catholic Marriages, Better Together: 52-week Marriage Journal by Surprised by Marriage
- Mother’s Mercy : 5 Days Self Care Challenge by Catholic Fit Moms for Life
- North American Martyrs Kids’ Activity Book by Bonnie Way
- O Antiphons Coloring Ornaments by SaongJai
- Prints of Mercy for Mothers by Prints of Mercy
- Saint Nicholas Activity Bundle by The Kennedy Adventures
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Quote Collection by Catholic Mom Vibes
- Unwrapping Joy: Advent Reflections For Pregnancy Following Loss by Heidi Indahl
With life as crazy as it is right now, it’s such a gift to have all these resources ready for my family and I to begin using. I’m also thankful for the cost savings; purchased separately, the cost would be almost $362 USD…a price that just isn’t in our budget. Being able to have all these resources for just $25 is a wonderful gift to my family, and might be one for yours, too.
I wanted to do something special, and let you know that I appreciate your support of my small business more than you know. As a small way for me to say thank you to you (thank you!), I’m including a copy of our Jesse Tree book for anyone who purchases through my link before the sale ends in just five days on November 22. Truly, your support means so much to me. Click here to purchase – and thank you!
Wishing you and your families a wonderful and blessed Advent season!