I have a reputation in my house for being a not-so-distant relative of the Grinch when it Christmas rolls around. For me, the season of Advent gets so overshadowed with shopping, baking, cooking, decorating, partying, and every other -ing, that – come Christmas – I’m ready for it to be over. Bah-humbug.
A few years ago, I made the choice to be more intentional with my Advent season. I focused on overall wellness, finding moments of peace each day, and incorporating bits of faith into our daily routines. The first few years were a bit tougher, as there weren’t simple resources or tools; hours browsing the web often led to frustration, not the much sought-after peace. Then, I picked up a copy of the Catholic Mom Bundle – and honestly found so many wonderful resources for me, and my family, that have truly helped us stay focused, find peace, and even have faith-filled fun during this otherwise hectic season.
This year’s bundle is so SO good, you guys! So good, in fact, that I really wanted to share a deeper view with you of what’s included – so I made you this little video sharing some of my favorite parts of the bundle:
Aren’t there some amazing resources included? Those were my favorites, but – as the saying goes – we are each uniquely and wonderfully made. So, the things that work best for me may be different for you. With that in mind, here’s a full list of everything included:
- Track feast days and liturgical seasons with “2020-2021 illustrated Wall Calendar for Everyday Catholics” by Arma Dei
- Create a faith-filled Advent for young kids with “Advent Activity Guide” from My Little Patron
- Engage elementary schoolers with “Advent Saints Word Puzzle Bundle” from The Kennedy Adventures
- Focus on your whole-person health with “An Advent Wellness Journal “by Catholic Fit Moms for Life
- Explore the Sacraments with “Catholic Paper Doll Lapbooks” from To Jesus, Sincerely
- Reignite your prayer life with “Catholic Prayer Journal Bundle” from Catholic Mom Vibes
- Reconnect with your husband with “Dating in Marriage Bundle” from Surprised by Marriage
- Playfully study the Saints with “December Saint Trading Cards and Coloring Pages” from Catholic Paper Goods
- Enter the lives of the Saints with “December Saints for Young Children” by Rebecca Gorzynska and Colleen Pressprich
- Learn to share the faith with “Evangelization and Catechesis Bundle” from Say Yes to Holiness
- Refresh your mind, marriage, and spirit with “Exceptional Parenting Bundle” from Not So Formulaic
- Plan your homeschooling with “Homeschool & Day Planner 2020-2021” from Classically Homeschooling
- Decorate through the seasons with “Liturgical Year Prints” from The Washington Homestead
- Journey through the Bible with “Our Family’s Jesse Tree” from Faith and Fabric
- Have a prayerful Advent with “Prepare for the Light: Weekly Advent Meditations” by Live, Not Lukewarm
- Adorn your home with “Printable Prayers” from Prayer Wine Chocolate
- Pray as a family with “Rosary Resources” from Catholic All Year
- Engage and delight your kids with “Saint Stories with Billy the Puppet” from Faith and Puppets
- Unleash your inner guerilla prophet with “Sing the Goodness” from Faithful, Not Successful
- Create a beautiful handicraft with “Snowflakes Ornaments Embroidery Pattern” from Happy Nest Home Goods
- Declutter your home with “Unbound: A Catholic Approach to Clutter” by Green Catholic Burrow
Ordinarily all of this would cost $557. That’s a fortune, I know! However, for the next 5 days we’re selling all our products as a bundle for only $25…that’s 96% off. It’s one of those deals that really *is* as good as it sounds!
As a thank you for purchasing through my link, I’m happy to offer you these three quilting prints ($15 value). I have them hanging up in my quilt studio, and always get compliments on them! Whether you hang the funny “She who dies with the most fabric wins”, the advice-filled “Measure twice, cut once”, or the loving “Family is a patchwork of love”, you’re sure to smile at the colorful message each time you see it in your sewing space.
I encourage you to begin planning out your Advent season now, aided by the amazing resources in this bundle – but don’t wait too long to purchase. It’s only on sale through Friday. I really don’t want you to miss out…after November 20th, it’s gone for good.
As always, I wish you an upcoming Advent season full of family, faith, and fun. Thank you for being part of our Faith and Fabric community!