Marriage. One of the greatest gifts we’ve been given, yet – sometimes – one of the things we take most for granted. This July, spend 30 days with us as we bring you a different article each day focused on real life marriages, passion, love, and faith. We’ve pulled together some of the best in the business, including Marriage & Family therapists, published authors, counselors, clergy, and everyday people just like you and me to share experiences (both good and bad), talk openly about passion and sex, discuss how God sets the example for us in our marriages, and more.
- We’ll be posting each article on Facebook – like our page and get instant access to each article every day.
- Articles will be Tweeted once published – follow us on Twitter so you’re know when the next day’s article is published.
- We’ll be sharing each article on our Pinterest board – follow us and repin any articles that resonate with your marriage.
- Like email? We do, too. Subscribe to have the latest article sent right to your inbox. See the “subscribe” sign-up in the sidebar.
(links will be added as articles are published)
- July 1: Stages of Marriage by Sheila Garcia, USCCB Secretariat of Laity, Marriage, Family Life, & Youth
- July 2: Do You Want More Love and Intimacy in Your Marriage? by Mary Jimenez, Marriage & Family Therapist
- July 3: Preparing for the True Marriage by Mary Pearson, Young & Catholic
- July 4: 10 Stay at Home Date Night Ideas by Heather Bowen, Upside Down Homeschooling
- July 5: The Mystery of Marriage by Scott Means, Journey to Surrender
- July 6: The Gift of a Marriage Encounter Weekend: Love One Another as I Have Loved You (John 13:34) by Kevin & Patty Vogelsang
- July 7: Date Night Link-Up Review by Our Readers
- July 8: Displaying Christ’s Glory in Your Marriage by Melinda Murphy, Christian Educator
- July 9: Cross-Cultural Marriage by Andra Kariithi, The Goretti Group
- July 10: Marriage & Faith by Noreen Johnson, Rosary Mom
- July 11: What Do You Mean My Husband Isn’t a Mind Reader?!? by Sarah Reinhard, Snoring Scholar
- July 12: “Intimacy & Authenticity” — Building an open, trusting, loving, and growing relationship by Bill Nichols, Christian Counselor & Life Coach, The Onesimus Connection
- July 13: Keeping the Fires Burning after Kids & Minivans by James, Real Catholic Love & Sex
- July 14: Date Night Link-Up Review by Our Readers
- July 15: Keeping the Empty Nest Warm by Lisa Hendey, Catholic Mom
- July 17: Why Is Sex So Important to Your Spouse? by Dustin Riechmann, Engaged Marriage
- July 18: First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes . . . mangoes by Liz Bartling, Love Being Catholic
- July 19: Time to Make Sex Magnificent! by Julie Sibert, Intimacy in Marriage
- July 20: Live, Love, Laugh by John Fredette
- July 21: Date Night Link-Up Review by Our Readers
- July 22: St. Thomas More: Loving in the Face of Death by Karee Santos, Can We Cana
- July 23: Opposites Attract by Rebekah Hallberg, Journeying Outside My Box
- July 24: Living out the Gospel in your marriage, to the saved, unsaved and somewhere in between husband by Jenn Hoskins, Mommy Evangelism
- July 25: Prioritizing Your Marriage by Melissa Michalek, Growing in Grace
- July 26: Tea for Two (Making Time for Each Other) by Jennifer M. Lawrence, Catholic Inspired
- July 27: Letting God Lead, Lisa Macdonald, Clinical Psychologist
- July 28: Date Night Link-Up Review by Our Readers
- July 29: How to Refill Your Cup of Love by Kurt Uhlir, A Marriage is Forever
- July 30: Cheap Dates for Cheapskates by Susan Vogt
- July 31: Beware of These Six Little Foxes by Tom & Debi Walter, The Romantic Vineyard
Need some ideas for a romantic, fun, silly, thoughtful, or impromptu date night? Visit our Date Night Idea Linkup, where you’ll find a ton of ideas for celebrating with your partner. Check back all month long, as new ideas will be posted each day. Don’t forget to share the fun!
Monica McConkey says
I finally wrote my Hot Summer Nights Post! I'm sorry that I couldn't be an official contributor…but hopefully there is a good place to link this up to your awesome series! Here it is: http://www.equippingcatholicfamilies.com/2013/07/hot-summer-nights.html
Monica – what an honor! Of course this is a great place – and thanks for joining the date night link-up. I'd love to have you as an "official" contributor next year – so glad we've been able to connect!