Whether you are this side of heaven or the other, there’s one thing we all share: we are all connected to each other.
Our newest Snowball Saints fabric, featuring 24 different saints printed on fabric that finish at 3″x3″ blocks, comes both in an on-point and traditional horizontal rows providing limitless possibilities for your next project!
- Use the horizontal blocks to design the perfect “I Spy” baby quilt
- Use the on-point blocks to sew the “Connected” quilt pattern (purchase pattern separately)
- Use the horizontal blocks to create bean bag toss bags for your homeschool or classroom
- …the possibilities are endless!
Select the fabric orientation (either horizontal panel or on-point panel) prior to adding this fabric panel to your cart. Each panel measures 21″x18″ and provides you with 24 saints that finish at 3″. Pre-designated cutting lines come printed on the fabric to aid you in your cutting. The names of the saints also come printed in list form at the bottom of the fabric panel, which you can use on your quilt back so you’ll always know who is who.
- 1: Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Lucy, St. Katharine Drexel, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- 2: St. Mother Theresa, St. Martin de Porres, St. Nicholas, St. John Boscoe
- 3: St. Euphrasia Eluvathingal, St. John the Baptist, St. Kateri Tekakwitha, St. Valentine
- 4: Our Lady of the Rosary, St. Cecilia, St. Patrick, Jesus/Divine Mercy
- 5: St. Therese, St. Michael the Archangel, St. Josephine Bakhita, St. George
- 6: St. Andrew Dung Lac, St. Joan of Arc, St. Mary, Star of the Sea, St. Agnes
Please note that the images displayed on your screen are slightly blurred to protect copyrights. The images on the printed fabric are crisp and clear. While these items are shipped as quickly as possible, please allow up to 12 business days for each to arrive. As always, shipping is free to the lower 48 US states. Please contact me for shipping costs outside of the lower 48 states.