- Once a tangible item is shipped, tracking information will be provided to the customer. Faith and Fabric assumes no liability for USPS, nor for packages lost in the mail. It is up to the customer to open a Missing Mail case should they not receive their package. Missing packages will not be reimbursed or refunded.
- Faith and Fabric will not reimburse OR re-ship orders that were marked as “delivered” but may have been mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property.
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as “delivered” prematurely. If your package says “delivered”, but you don’t see it, please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake and may arrive the following day.
- Next, contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day’s delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- Finally, if it does not show up, open a Missing Mail case.
- All packages are shipped First Class with tracking information, but with no insurance, unless otherwise stated. If a customer would like to insure their package, they can indicate so at the time of purchase and Faith and Fabric will send them a separate invoice to cover the cost of the insurance.
- For additional information, view the USPS “Where’s My Mail FAQ” page.
Faith and Fabric operates the https://faithandfabricdesign.com website, which shares faith activities and quilt patterns with its readers.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use the Faith and Fabric website.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
To keep up with the information and services I provide at Faith and Fabric, I offer the opportunity for you to sign up for my email newsletter. Should you choose to subscribe, this will require you to provide personally identifiable information, specifically, your email address. Your email address will be used to contact you no more than once a week.
Whenever you visit Faith and Fabric, the site collects information that your browser sends to called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of the website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve the site. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse these cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the website.
Faith and Fabric may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate the website
• To provide services on behalf of the website;
• To perform site-related services; or
• To assist me in analyzing how the site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on the site’s behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus I strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Faith and Fabric does not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from the server. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
If you have any questions or suggestions about these policies, do not hesitate to contact me.
AMAZON AND OTHER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
Jen Frost/Faith and Fabric is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. She is also a participant in affiliate programs for AWIN (Etsy). These programs are also designed as a means for the site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to the aforemetioned site.