Looking for gifts for quilters? Here are some of my favorite things!
(1) 1″ Square Grid Notebook: every quilter has ideas of what she or he wants to design, and this notebook is perfect for capturing each inspiration! Sketch out ideas on the grid, and begin cuts for your unique design. Voila!
(2) Basting Spray: seriously, every quilter I know goes through this stuff *like crazy*. Pins work great, for sure, when quilting your sandwich together, but a good basting spray holds those layers together beyond anything you’d expect. Love.
(3) Fabric Scissors: these heavy duty scissors will cut through all the fabric that you throw at them…figuratively speaking, of course, because who throws fabric? The angled front makes them easy to hold for quilters of all ages.
(4) Craftsy Classes: it’s never too late to teach an old dog new tricks…or in this case, quilters a new technique. These classes from Craftsy are *always* a great idea, and you may even find a class you want to try yourself.
(5) Fabric: because fabric fabric fabric. Honestly, this high-quality quilters fabric is a lovely gift, and the selection is huge. Whether you’re looking fir prints or solids. you’ll find them here.
(6) Quilting Bracelets: these bracelets were made with the quilters and sewists in mind. With charms like “fabric lover” and “piece maker”, this is a piece of jewelry she is sure to love!
(7) Quilt Pattern Calendar: it’s a calendar, with a free pattern every. single. day. How cool is that? Give your favorite quilter the chance to get organized *and* try out a new pattern each day of the year.
(8) Quilt Note Cards: whether it’s a thank you or a hello, these adorable note cards come with beautifully designed quilts on the front, and an envelope for each card. Anyone would be happy to receive one of these in the mail!
(9) Flower Pins: these cute pins are functional *and* fun! The flower tip on each is easy to grab, making them safe and user friendly for quilters who struggle with smaller pin sizes.
*This post contains affiliate links, but I’ve used everything on here and love them all!