Thank you for reading and abiding by Faith and Fabric’s copyright rules as posted below. This copyright applies to all purchased and/or free patterns/tutorials as well as fabrics on our web site, Etsy, Peter’s Square, The Well, Amazon, Quilt Woman (and its subsidiaries), Craftsy, and other selling platforms.
- You may not photocopy, email, or share any patterns you purchase. They are for your personal use only. You may not sell, trade, share or in any way redistribute any patterns or written instructions in any manner.
- You may sell finished products made with my patterns or fabrics, as long as you give Faith and Fabric credit for the design. If you sell these items online, you must include a link to our web site: https://faithandfabricdesign.com
- You cannot mass produce (>200) finished items using my patterns or fabrics unless you’ve purchased a licensing fees. Please contact me for details. I do encourage you to apply for the license, as we offer generous wholesale pricing on all fabrics and patterns!
- You may resize my patterns. However, I will not guarantee the quality of the final quilt if you enlarge or reduce the size of my patterns.
- Ownership of all patterns, fabrics, and instructions belongs to Faith and Fabric. By purchasing a pattern or fabric, you purchase a license to use them for your personal use.
- You may not use my patterns or fabrics as templates or “inspiration” to create new designs.
- You may not produce videos showing the creation of my patterns without written permission.
- You may not use any photos from my site without permission.
- Faith and Fabric reserves the right to refuse sale to anyone as I see fit.
If you have any questions, please contact me at: faithandfabric <at> yahoo <dot> com