These gorgeous fabrics were designed to compliment each other and come together to make this quilt pattern focused on Our Lady of Guadalupe, but can be used in any project as each is designed to coordinate with the other:
- Red and Gold Swirls: Designed to match Our Lady’s dress, this fabric is a bold red with darker floral prints accented with gold swirls.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: The focal fabric in our fabric, every design in this print is found in the others. Its fussy cut design is specifically created to be cut to make perfect repeating 4″x4″ finished blocks.
- Blue and Yellow Stars: In a slightly larger print, bright yellow stars contrast against the teal blue background.
- Charcoal Tiles: This showcase fabric is designed with a chalky charcoal-style design inspired by the gorgeous tiles of Mexico. Its fussy cut design is specifically created to be cut to make perfect repeating 8″x8″ finished blocks.
- Yellow and Blue Stars: The vibrant yellow sets the background with slightly smaller teal blue stars scattered throughout.
If making the Our Lady of Guadalupe quilt, you will need the following amounts of fabric:
- 1 yard each of Red and Gold Swirls, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Blue and Yellow Stars, and Yellow and Blue Stars
- 2 yards of Charcoal Tiles
- Note that you will be left with some fabric at the end which you can use to create a quilt back
(Visited 902 times, 7 visits today)
There are no reviews yet.