These gorgeous fabrics were designed to compliment each other and come together to make a SOON TO BE RELEASED quilt pattern focused on Our Lady of Guadalupe. In the mean time, I’ve had multiple requests for the fabrics to be available for purchase…so they now are 🙂
- Red and Gold Swirls: Designed to match Our Lady’s dress, this fabric is a bold red with darker floral prints accented with gold swirls.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: The focal fabric in our fabric, every design in this print is found in the others. Its fussy cut design is specifically created to be cut to make perfect repeating 4″x4″ finished blocks.
- Blue and Yellow Stars: In a slightly larger print, bright yellow stars contrast against the teal blue background.
- Charcoal Mexican Tiles: This showcase fabric is designed with a chalky charcoal-style design inspired by the gorgeous tiles of Mexico. Its fussy cut design is specifically created to be cut to make perfect repeating 8″x8″ finished blocks.
- Yellow and Blue Stars: The vibrant yellow sets the background with slightly smaller teal blue stars scattered throughout.