Let’s get together and spend the evening sewing!
Whether it’s your first time at your sewing machine or you’re regularly creating projects, sewing is always more fun together. During this class geared for homeschool families, we’ll be covering a sewing-filled agenda:
1) Share a brief history of sewing
2) Talk about the basic parts of sewing machine
3) Sew a Sew-a-Saint doll
To join in:
1) select a date from the calendar to purchase your ticket for class (please note that all classes begin at 3pm PST and end at 4:30pm PST). You will only need one ticket per class regardless of how many family members attend. Please be sure to pick a class that is *at least two weeks out* in order to ensure your dolls arrive in time.
2) add a Sew-a-Saint doll (or three!) to your cart
3) once your purchase is complete, you will receive a Registration Confirmation email which contains both the ZOOM details within 24hrs. You can refer back to your original pre-registration email at any time for FAQs and links to purchase additional supplies.