- A Knight in Shining Armor isn’t always a knight (sometimes it’s a chipmunk…or even a bulldog)
- Even preschoolers can be amazing chefs
- You should always find someone you don’t know and give them a high-five
- We all have something even special inside us that helps us roll (and tumble)
- Never let a bully stop you – even if you’re building a brown bag brick wall around Jerusalem
- We still joust today…we just do it with pool noodles
- Horses really aren’t that scary. Just ask Wally.
- Some kinds of buildings really *are* edible – especially the edi-building kind
- “Lean on me, when you’re not strong” has never been so fun
- Science rules – especially the tumbling, diving, balancing, anti-gravity kind
- Traveling to a dark meadow with King David isn’t quite as scary when you have friends by your side
- We can always Watch for God in everything we see and do
- It’s important to mix up the kinds of prayers you offer (and ask) of God, including the kind that come in a plastic bag with flavors of pretzel, marshmallow, and M&M
- Idols – especially the red cup kind – are no match for stomping feet
- You don’t have to be a king to eat in the King’s Kitchen
- Bible buddies + smart phones = perfect relationship
- God’s love, family & friends, prayer, trusting God, and the Bible, help us to STAND STRONG!
…can’t wait for next year’s VBS!
Note: this post links up at Catholic Carnival.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)